Friday, March 28, 2008

May 2007- A list for the Misters and Missesses

I'm at Thurm and Gnat's in SLC listening to Elliot smith on iTunes while they sit on the couch and laugh and be lovey dovey (this is not uncommon). I suppose that's it's been a long enough time lapse that I can blog now. I seem to be limited to about one per month and I don't want to outdo myself and there's not much danger that I will. Well, I actually have a fair amount of news to share but I'll do it quick and fast in a speedy manner. 1. I am not in training for the Lord's Army of one (USof A's Army) full time any longer. I've been bumped down to once a month training now which'll take place at my unit in Pleasant Grove, UT. 2. I have a beard (although not big and grissly (sniff sniff sniffle)). 3. I got a job in SLC. 4. I'm living in SLC now. 5. I'm staying with Thurm and Gnat currently. 6. My job is for a construction company and we're doing siding, roofing, and decking on huge condo's in Park City. 7. I have my first drill at my unit this coming weekend and this means that I'll have to shave my beard. 8. I'm going to find another place to live down here that isn't with Thurm and Gnat. 9. I've been eating lots of granola bars and gogurt's lately and I have a bunch of gogurts freezing in the freezeer right this second. 10. I'm excited to eat frozen gogurts. 11. I went climbing today with Dax and Leisel and it was fUN with a capitol UN. I hadn't been for a long while and I'm going to start up again. 12. I would also like to start up my raquetball fetish once again and perhaps start playing handball 13. That is all.PS. I'll end with a poemJanis Joplin ate an ice cream coneThomas Petty wanted a loanJan said Tommy, go ask your mommyThompson said Janny, kiss my fannyand they lived happily ever after except for when Janis died and Tommy free falled for far too long

No comments: